DIY

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blog Face-lift

Good afternoon, friends!

I've decided to give the blog a minor face-lift. "The little lessons in life" name just wasn't working for me, so after alot of trial and error, I decided something a little more simple, and a little more me. So the "Kayla May's Journey" was born. Hopefully I won't change my mind again (it has been known to happen...I have terrible buyer's remorse on more things than I should).
Kayla May was a nickname used by many friends growing up. It was probably my favorite nickname I had (and believe me, there were some really unattractive nicknames people came up with. And no...I'm not going to say them here).

This blog is about...well everything really. From food to crafts, from travel to marriage and just about anything in between.

Currently, I'm in the process of refinishing end tables for our living room. They were ugly pieces of furniture, but very sturdy, and in need of some TLC. So I got them dirt cheap (one piece was $8 and the other was $4). I'm sanding off the finish, priming them and going to paint them black. I will make sure to update you all on the progress and the finished result.

Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful fall weather. This is my favorite time of year...it means boots, scarves and football parties!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment